Contribute
Register

cant boot on Dell optiplex 9020

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have now yosemite with chameleon and everything is work , i need install el capitan in another harddisk .

i have now yosemite with chameleon and everything is work , i need install el capitan in another harddisk .

Ok. Try to explain in detail what issue you are having? What version of clover is installed on your USB drive?

i would use UEFI for install.

Need to know what boot flags you're using and take a screen shot to where your install process is failing at.

Make sure you're using a usb 2.0 port.

boot safe mode

IMG_2665.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2665.jpg
    IMG_2665.jpg
    957.4 KB · Views: 279
Ok. Try to explain in detail what issue you are having? What version of clover is installed on your USB drive?

i would use UEFI for install.

Need to know what boot flags you're using and take a screen shot to where your install process is failing at.

Make sure you're using a usb 2.0 port.

thanks for replay

i use now UEFI

I tested it with

dart=0 nv_disable=1 -x -f----- same error
dart=0 nv_disable=1 ------ same error
boot mac os x in safe mode------ same error

i use usb 2.0

i use UniBeast 6.0.1

Try the npci=0x2000 bootflag. I always have to use that.

Also confirm that you optimized your bios (F5) and disabled your vt-D and CFGlock

Which version of clover are you using?

you might want to try and download the latest clover v_3300+ and install onto your USB drive.

Make sure nothing else is plugged into your computer. (Are you using onboard graphics?)

should i install the system first and then install clover ?? i dont install any clover yet ,

i just flow the guide

and if you are still having trouble, follow this guide very closely to see if you can get it fixed.

if you can get yosemite to work on your set up, then you are very close and may just need to tweak a few things to get el capitan working (i know the usb drivers are different for el capitan)... but you aren't at the post installation tools yet, are you?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...st-solutions-el-capitan-install-problems.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back