Contribute
Register

Can't boot into installer Opencore 0.7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried adding ApfsDriverLoader.efi to my drivers and plist, but it had no effect.
Apfs drivers are now build in to opencore, so do I still need this one?
Thanks in advance
Set ScanPolicy in your config.plist to 0

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 21.19.03.png

I just tried adding ApfsDriverLoader.efi to my drivers and plist, but it had no effect.
Apfs drivers are now build in to opencore, so do I still need this one?
Thanks in advance
That's very interesting. I'm using an APFS efi driver kext (not using ApfsDriverLoader.efi at all). The kext I'm using does not come with OpenCore.

Setting scanpolicy initially came to mind, but I notice you already have it set to 0.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very interesting. I'm using an APFS efi driver kext (not using ApfsDriverLoader.efi at all). The kext I'm using does not come with OpenCore.

Setting scanpolicy initially came to mind, but I notice you already have it set to 0.
Yes, I did set it to 0 in my original efi. It was missing in the one darkmacintosh79 send. I'm sadly still stuck at the above screenshot.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I reckon you need to recheck your BIOS settings, the EFI Folder I corrected for you according to your original is error free as verified by OCvalidate and you should be able to boot or install if the config.plist and BIOS settings are correct and compatible. I suggest you look here - https://github.com/topics/hackintosh?o=desc&s=updated - and find one as close as possible to your specs and if possible compare and note BIOS settings if available. Good luck.

Thank you all for the support. I will first try to emulate NVRAM. And search in the meantime for a similar build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back