Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8P67 DELUXE
CPU
Intel i7 2600
Graphics
GeForce GTX 980 Ti
I get this when booting the High Sierra installer with the -v boot flat. It throws me a “forbidden” sign if I boot without that flag. What can I do to fix this?

EDIT: I should add that I can successfully boot into Sierra with OsxAptioFixDrv and CrsActiveConfig set at 0x67.

Attachments

• n4584xei9loz.jpg
    n4584xei9loz.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 2,354
Last edited:
Active the first and the second one:idea:

Active the first and the second one:idea:

Thanks for your reply. I got the exact same error as in the screenshot I attached in the OP. :(

I get this when booting the High Sierra installer with the -v boot flat. It throws me a “forbidden” sign if I boot without that flag. What can I do to fix this?
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
Adding slide=0 as boot arg didn't change anything, same error screen.
I made sure it's set to 0x67.

I can't use OsxAptioFix2Drv. It only allowed me to boot into my Hack once every 5-10 boots in the past. I've been using OsxAptioFixDrv and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 and that combo allows me to boot successfully into my Hack every time. I think I should've mentioned in the OP that I have a working Hack on 10.12.6.

I tried booting into High Sierra Installer and Sierra with OsxAptioFix2Drv with slide=0 and Crs set at 0x67. See pics.

EDIT: Used wrong pics, they're correct now.
EDIT 2: I don't know why the screenshots don't show OsxAptioFix2Drv but I'm 100% certain I used it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-10-01 at 15.20.03 2.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-01 at 15.20.03 2.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,027
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-01 at 15.20.03.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-01 at 15.20.03.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
try this :

search for "binary patching" below the boot argument and find csractive settings. Tick everything so you will allow everything (csractive should be 0x3FF then), try to boot.

try this :

search for "binary patching" below the boot argument and find csractive settings. Tick everything so you will allow everything (csractive should be 0x3FF then), try to boot.
This gave me the same error as pictured in the OP.

Similar problem. I tried many different recommendations, but nothing helped.

I also tried OsxLowMemFixDrv-64 - it gave no error, but no boot too. Just black screen with safe mode message (it it's flag added).

Similar problem. I tried many different recommendations, but nothing helped.

I also tried OsxLowMemFixDrv-64 - it gave no error, but no boot too. Just black screen with safe mode message (it it's flag added).
I'm happy to know I'm not the only one with this issue.

I tried using OsxLowMemFixDrv-64 as well and have the same results as you: no error while on -v and it won't let me boot to the installer or Sierra.

I notice our CPUs are pretty similar; we both have Sandy Bridge CPUs. Perhaps that could be the culprit?

I'm other error but not boot, always black screen or sign fault. Any change is better.

Asus Z170 i pro gaming
i5 6600
HD530
SSD Crucial 1Tb

In sierra is perfect
20171001_212659.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back