Graphics
Nvidia GTX 550Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys

I am trying to install Yosemite on Positivo BGH C500. but i'm not being able to boot into any version of OSX that isn't Snow Leopard.

With snow leopard i can install it almost without issue (i only have t put GraphicsEnabler=Yes)
But any other version of OSX just reboots instantly or i have kernel panics.
Here are my specs:
-Positivo BGH C500
-Intel Core i7-3630QM @2.40GHz
-Intel HD4000
-HM75 Chipset
-Ivy Bridge
-8GB of RAM

with anything that isn't snow leopard i get panics like "pmap_steal_memory" or ACPI not supported errors.

I have tried booting with -x -f, acpi=off, busratio=20, cpus=1 and many combinations of them.

Please help, i don't know what else to do.:oops:

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 1510
CPU
Intel T9300 Core2Dou - 2.5 Ghz - Intel 965PM Express chipset
Graphics
Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS (64 bit) Graphic Card
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello guys

I am trying to install Yosemite on Positivo BGH C500. but i'm not being able to boot into any version of OSX that isn't Snow Leopard.

With snow leopard i can install it almost without issue (i only have t put GraphicsEnabler=Yes)
Here are my specs:
-Positivo BGH C500
-Intel HD4000
-HM75 Chipset
-Ivy Bridge
-8GB of RAM

with anything that isn't snow leopard i get panics like "pmap_steal_memory" or ACPI not supported errors.

I have tried booting with -x -f, acpi=off, busratio=20, cpus=1 and many combinations of them.

Capacity of HDD?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys

Here are my specs:
-Positivo BGH C500
-Intel HD4000
-HM75 Chipset
-Ivy Bridge
-8GB of RAM

Read compatibility overview: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

If you have UEFI capability, use Clover: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

You can use Clover without UEFI (and you may want to try that), but I don't cover a legacy install in that guide.

Unibeast/Chimera (or Chameleon), read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Also, you will find many of the stickies here useful: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry...SATA WD Caviar Blue 750GB... I also have the 512>4096 issue...

The 4k/AF disk is not an issue with UEFI.

Don't forget to fill out your profile... (as requested in each guide).

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
OK, i will... But this notebook is not mine. So that's why i don't have it on my profile.

Required if you expect help.

Status
Not open for further replies.