Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6450
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've had to do a complete reinstall on an hp4530s that I previously upgraded the screen to 1080p, luckily I saved the 1080p DSDT.aml to my Unibeast usb drive and was able to reinstall with "DSDT=/HP/DSDT.aml, however to boot into OSX I now need to transfer the DSDT.aml file to the OSX / root to continue setup and run the Probook installer, and I'm not sure how to go about this?

Thanks

I've had to do a complete reinstall on an hp4530s that I previously upgraded the screen to 1080p, luckily I saved the 1080p DSDT.aml to my Unibeast usb drive and was able to reinstall with "DSDT=/HP/DSDT.aml, however to boot into OSX I now need to transfer the DSDT.aml file to the OSX / root to continue setup and run the Probook installer, and I'm not sure how to go about this?

Thanks

Follow the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-4530s/77494-guide-installing-lion-hp-probook.html

Brilliant, all I needed was the mini ssdt.aml in Unibeast/Extra, worked like a charm, thank you!

Brilliant, all I needed was the mini ssdt.aml in Unibeast/Extra, worked like a charm, thank you!

Yes... and you're welcome. Make sure to follow the rest of the guide. Things have probably changed quite a bit since you did your last install (we no longer use canned DSDTs... now the ProBook Installer patches your own DSDT...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back