Contribute
Register

Cant boot from USB. Can’t pass the bios logo.

Motherboard
Gigabyte HM81M-S2H
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
hd 4600
Hi guys,
My problem is i can’t start from usb. I tested with High Sierra and Mojave and it does not start. I tried to create the usb using the macOS and unibeast terminal. Nothing works. I have followed many guides, none has helped me. Can someone tell me what could be the reason? Thanks for all

Jamesbond007

Motherboard
Z390 Designare
CPU
i7 9700KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys,
My problem is i can’t start from usb. I tested with High Sierra and Mojave and it does not start. I tried to create the usb using the macOS and unibeast terminal. Nothing works. I have followed many guides, none has helped me. Can someone tell me what could be the reason? Thanks for all
Is this the motherboard you are using?
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-H81M-S2H-rev-10#ov

If so, which port did you use to connect the motherboard to the monitor? VGA / DVI / HDMI?

Did you change the required BIOS options as stated in the Installation Guide?

Did you choose UEFI or Legacy mode when trying to create a Unibeast USB stick?

Motherboard
Gigabyte HM81M-S2H
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
hd 4600
Is this the motherboard you are using?
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-H81M-S2H-rev-10#ov

If so, which port did you use to connect the motherboard to the monitor? VGA / DVI / HDMI?

Did you change the required BIOS options as stated in the Installation Guide?

Did you choose UEFI or Legacy mode when trying to create a Unibeast USB stick?
At first, thanks to answer.

That's my motherboard and the connection with the monitor is always with HDMI. I changed all the BIOS options i can see (My motherboard dont have all the features)

My USB is in UEFI mode. In the BIOS also choose UEFI only. I try diferents configurations and nothing works. Thanks again for your time.