12. Plus
  13. Power Mac
  14. PowerBook
  15. Quadra
  16. SE
  17. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have High Sierra successfully installed on an M2 SSD on my HP 840 G1. The laptop boots perfectly to Clover on my USB and I can then move to HS on the SSD. I've done a post install of Clover to the SSD but when I try to boot to it I get just past Clover and the laptop keeps rebooting. I can still boot to Clover on USB and choose the SSD to finish but it just won't work on the SSD alone. I've checked EFI/EFI/Clover to make sure everything's there and it is. I'm soooo close! it's frustrating! Any ideas?

I have High Sierra successfully installed on an M2 SSD on my HP 840 G1. The laptop boots perfectly to Clover on my USB and I can then move to HS on the SSD. I've done a post install of Clover to the SSD but when I try to boot to it I get just past Clover and the laptop keeps rebooting. I can still boot to Clover on USB and choose the SSD to finish but it just won't work on the SSD alone. I've checked EFI/EFI/Clover to make sure everything's there and it is. I'm soooo close! it's frustrating! Any ideas?

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back