CPU
i5 4690
Graphics
ASUS GTX 660 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Toshiba Satellite S855. CPU is an Intel Core i7 3610qm, with Intel HD Graphics 4000. I used unibeast to make an El Capitan USB drive, but when I try to boot it, I get an "x64 exception type..." error message in red letters with a whole bunch of error codes. Clover will boot if I install 32 bit clover, but I can't boot OS X with that. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this error? I was able to get Mavericks up and running using chimera, but I prefer clover.

I have a Toshiba Satellite S855. CPU is an Intel Core i7 3610qm, with Intel HD Graphics 4000. I used unibeast to make an El Capitan USB drive, but when I try to boot it, I get an "x64 exception type..." error message in red letters with a whole bunch of error codes. Clover will boot if I install 32 bit clover, but I can't boot OS X with that. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this error? I was able to get Mavericks up and running using chimera, but I prefer clover.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back