i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have run into an interesting situation. I installed Windows7 on my computer after having a successful OSX 10.8.2 partition running for 3-4 months. Well, I can't get back into the OSX partition. I have used rBoot with 10.8 support and get this error - Mach-0 file has bad magic number

When I try to use Unibeast to get back in it shows a boot0: error.

Any ideas as to why I can't get back into my OSX partition? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, one last note. I can use the Unibeast USB drive to load OSX on other computers. Which is really odd.

Are you saying you can't boot into the installer USB as well. If that is what you are saying, unfortunately I am in the same situation.

Vastly different hardware though, I'm running a 3930k, but we both have one common part: Geforce 560ti

Maybe you could try using the integrated graphics just to see if it's that causing the problem (I don't have any igp to try that with)

Are you saying you can't boot into the installer USB as well. If that is what you are saying, unfortunately I am in the same situation.

Vastly different hardware though, I'm running a 3930k, but we both have one common part: Geforce 560ti

Maybe you could try using the integrated graphics just to see if it's that causing the problem (I don't have any igp to try that with)

Finally, figured it out. I had to set all the USB ports to AUTO. Once, this was done I could enter into the Unibeast menu and load into OSX. Now, the issue is getting into OSX. Another dilemma has been uncovered. Updated to 10.8.3 and now can only boot with the HD4000. The GPU just gives an error. Oh, well. Back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back