Graphics
560ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Well this is about my tenth reinstall and now im asking for help. When I install through unibeast everything works I assume except for my sound. I was hoping ivcould get by with using multibeast but in order to get sound I guess its a necessity. I choose no dsdt as im using uefi on my bios for a z68xp ud4. Well everytime right after multibeast I get hung up on the apple loading screen with this message. What gives and is there a flag I can use to get back in without having to reinstall?

Attachments

• 20141115_133553.jpg
    20141115_133553.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 124
Well this is about my tenth reinstall and now im asking for help. When I install through unibeast everything works I assume except for my sound. I was hoping ivcould get by with using multibeast but in order to get sound I guess its a necessity. I choose no dsdt as im using uefi on my bios for a z68xp ud4. Well everytime right after multibeast I get hung up on the apple loading screen with this message. What gives and is there a flag I can use to get back in without having to reinstall?

And go figure after a few tries this time it let me back to the desktop this time with the ethernet not working. So, I installed the ethernet driver through MB and a rollback. Now, I'm scared to try to restart. It's weird, when I try to load it always loads to 1 of 2 points each time, but not sure why and it will just freeze. I retried using verbose mode and it loaded fast as lightning. I see the roll back worked for some in another post, which is why I tried it first. So, we'll see how it works. I'll post back, but if anything is noticed or any advice please let me know. I'll be back to update. It sure does seem like whether I can make it to the desktop after MB is a crapshoot.

check your flags... if your os x cant boot try from usb with iclover bootloader..
i had problem too with unibeast.. and i reinstalled mac os x with iclover.. check for a guide ... im using mac os x yosemite without problem..

Now after the last reboot I get tuck at a p stepper error. I was thinking this had something to do with the system definition I chose? Is there a way to override and change it?

Attachments

• 20141115_233646.jpg
    20141115_233646.jpg
    775.9 KB · Views: 105
check your flags... if your os x cant boot try from usb with iclover bootloader..
i had problem too with unibeast.. and i reinstalled mac os x with iclover.. check for a guide ... im using mac os x yosemite without problem..
ill look into that tomorrow just seems like I'm so close.... Now if only I could alone my cigar

ill look into that tomorrow just seems like I'm so close.... Now if only I could alone my cigar

Changed the system to iMac 13,1, but now I have to use GraphicsEnabler=yes flag.... getting closer. Still no sound either.
Open to suggestions, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back