GeForce GTX760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can anybody PLEASE help me?
I had my Hackintosh running just fine, but then I made the mistake down install the latest OSX update. Since that moment my computer won't boot. I tried new install using the Yosemity installer, but no luck either. It installs but after booting the startup screen stalls halfway. :| I managed to get it to boot once using -x, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1, maxmem=4096, maxmem=8192, andnpci=0x2000 but when I loaded my last known settings in Multibeast it couldn't boot since...
I'm desperate because I need some files that are on my desktop so complete clean install is not an option at this point... what should I do???

Attachments

• latest screenshot.jpg
    latest screenshot.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 138
By latest update do you mean the 10.10.4 beta? If so we're not allowed to talk about that, but you'll likely just have to reinstall Yosemite. Do it without partitioning or anything and all your files, programs, etc will still be there.

Beta on a hackintosh is a bad idea.

Thanks for your reply.
I just updated OSX with the update agent in OSX itself, so no beta as far as I know.
I tried reinstalling Yosemite, but no luck yet.
One time it got throught the installation and I set my multibeats to the specs I remembered to be teh right ones, but since that moment I couldn't boot any longer.
In the end I backed up my data by mounting the disk in my old Mac pro and did a clean install. After three attempts it finally got through the installation process without errors, but the same thing happened when I installed multibeast. One time I tried to boot in Verbose and it said something like Nvidia is waiting for something but it went on. My display (Eizo FlexScan EV2455) acted a bit strange but thought it was because it hadn't loaded the right drivers and it would be ok after complet install. But no luck ever since. I tried to set bootflags to npci=0x2000, PCIRootUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=Yes but only in rare cases it gets past the first apple logo. In most cases is gives the screen as attached.
I don't know what's wrong because it worked fine the first time I installed Yosemite...
Can you figure out what's wrong?

Attachments

• latest screenshot.jpg
    latest screenshot.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back