MSI MEG Z590 ACE
CPU
i9-10900
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm running MacOs Big sur 11.2.3
Since some days I'm unable to download from Appstore, When I try to Sign-in, I put my apple-id (linked with some genuine apple devices), my password and, when I hit enter, the dialog box dissapears, but nothing happens. Th "Sign-in" button is still there.
I need to update my apps, and I can't because of this. Some ideas of what is going on and how to solve it?

Thanx in advance.

Update.png

Last edited:
Did you check the Serial Number on the Apple Support page - https://checkcoverage.apple.com/gb/en?sn=when you generated it for your Hack?
Have you checked that you are not using a Serial Number, Board Serial Number/MLB etc. from a real Mac?
Have you setup and signed in to your iCloud account on this hack?

Did you check the Serial Number on the Apple Support page - https://checkcoverage.apple.com/gb/en?sn=when you generated it for your Hack?
Have you checked that you are not using a Serial Number, Board Serial Number/MLB etc. from a real Mac?
Have you setup and signed in to your iCloud account on this hack?
Yes, is an Invalid one, I used GenSMBios (by the way, I'm using opencore) to generate it. I looked for a not validated one, but no luck (just invalid or with valid purchase date).
As for the serial number, I made it, so I think is almost impossible to me to match a real one.
And Yes, I'm Logged in on iCloud in this hack.
I'm thinking that maybe the appstore is damaged or corrupted but, How can I reinstall the app where I get the apps?

thank U

The App Store can only be renewed/refreshed as part of a macOS update or installation. The app is not available as a standalone download as it is integral to the OS.

You could try re-installing the current version of macOS you are running over the existing installation or upgrading to 11.4. When you select your current macOS drive from the macOS installation wizard, it should treat it as an upgrade/update. MacOS should overwrite the current OS installation but leave your third-party apps and docs unchanged.

I would strongly recommend making a backup/Clone of the macOS drive before attempting this.

Another thing to check is your ethernet port enumeration.

Check System Report. You should have "en0" as BSD name.

:)
Under "Ethernet Cards" It says "en3".

I guess this is bad. How can I fix it?

Under "Ethernet Cards" It says "en3".

I guess this is bad. How can I fix it?

I cannot delete the folder "system configuration" I assume it's because I'm running Big Sur and there is the snapshot thing. Any ideas of how to delete this folder?

thank you

I cannot delete the folder "system configuration" I assume it's because I'm running Big Sur and there is the snapshot thing. Any ideas of how to delete this folder?

thank you

Don't try to delete the entire folder, just NetworkInterfaces.plist within it. Then reboot.

thank you
An alternative method :

In System Preferences -> Network
Delete all of your network interfaces.
Restart.

Open System Preferences -> Network and add the Ethernet interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back