Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

Trying both on GA-EP43 UDL and GA-B150M-DS3H with both Yosemite and Mavericks.
No boot from USB. Followed make of Clover USB as in Installation for Yosemite and Mavericks.
What do I miss?

"If using a USB 3.0 port, the boot manager screen may appear, at which point proceed with steps a-b.

a. Choose Boot Manager
b. Choose EFI USB Device
On GA-B150M I get only EFI Hard Disk, on EP43 both Hard disk and USB.
This is where it stops, nothing continues.

4. When Clover boot screen is visible, choose Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Mavericks

Skylake hardware (GA-B150M-DS3H) is not supported on Mavericks and Yosemite.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher.

Skylake hardware (GA-B150M-DS3H) is not supported on Mavericks and Yosemite.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher.
Ok will give it a try with Unibeast and el Capitan... will report progress..

Last edited:
Hello, i have exactly the same problem ...totally stuck inside BootManager without seeing USB as EFI drive (..or what is actually needed ..to move on...?!?).

- but trying to install newest macOS HighSierra!
- no USB 3.0 on this older mainboard
- also i tried all kinds of BIOS setup, only small doubts still having with IOAPIC setup, or HPET setup... but i tried all setup combinations and still stuck inside BootManager :( I can see only DVD and HDD drives inside BootManager, no USB...

Any ideas what could be the problem???

(my config works nicely with Win7 64bit... son is playing ANNO2205 game in full-resolution...)

Thanks for help!

any documentation on how to handle/set that clover boot configuration no matter what I do it puts me there and it doesn't go anywhere stuck on "continue"

@becker666, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@becker666, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

I have Mavericks and Yosemite (both Chameleon) running good, but I've trying to do a Sierra clover install, my E6420 does not handle UEFI so it has to be in Legacy mode

My specs:
Dell Latitude E6420, i5 2.5 GHz (i5-2520M aka sandy bridge) , 10GB 667MHz DDR3, Bios A21
SATA 320GB WD3200BEKT
NVIDIA 4200M
Broadcom Wifi BCM5880

- Have tried multiple guides but I cannot get past the USB that gets me that Clover boot manager and nowhere to go, or it doesn't see the USB at all
- Managed to convert a chameleon install to Clover and then I installed the Sierra like in a regular Mac it goes thru and on the Apple logo it goes all the way up to the 100% but it gets stuck there, with -v -s it gives me a KP

Becker

Last edited:
My specs:
Dell Latitude E6420, i5 2.5 GHz (i5-2520M aka sandy bridge) , 10GB 667MHz DDR3, Bios A21
SATA 320GB WD3200BEKT
NVIDIA 4200M
Broadcom Wifi BCM5880
Great, now please update your profile (account details) with them.

Note this is a Desktop Support forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back