CPU
i7-2670QM
Graphics
HD 3000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i just did a fresh install to Sierra using clover 3726 since the latest crashed my computer and could not install at all. The only little problem that annoys me so far is that i cannot login into the macOS sierra SSD automatically, i have to click manually on the clover menu on it to be able to login. any ideas? I set the boot order on bios, i changed on config.plist to FAST and -1 but nothing, using the seconds count do not work either, any settings i use to boot automatically into the SSD does not work.

Hi guys, i just did a fresh install to Sierra using clover 3726 since the latest crashed my computer and could not install at all. The only little problem that annoys me so far is that i cannot login into the macOS sierra SSD automatically, i have to click manually on the clover menu on it to be able to login. any ideas? I set the boot order on bios, i changed on config.plist to FAST and -1 but nothing, using the seconds count do not work either, any settings i use to boot automatically into the SSD does not work.
Clover config.plist entry for default volume - usually has MacHDD default - change to name you gave your HDD/SSD.
If that does not work, change it to your drive UUID.

Clover config.plist entry for default volume - usually has MacHDD default - change to name you gave your HDD/SSD.
If that does not work, change it to your drive UUID.
Got it, didn't try the simplest thing lol thank you
Note: I did try with the UUID and don't work, only changing the name like you suggested did the trick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back