sapphire 270x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all, Would love to seek your help.

I have managed to install Mavericks 10.9.4 using Unibeast and Multibeast, but after Post-installation, it cannot be load into Mavericks unless with boot "-x". It starts failing when in boot verbose showing " Warning: IOPlatform PluginUntil: getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c.
-- power management maybe incomplete or unsupported---
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80002dc24e):...............more.. please refer to the image attached"

Also, even if I can load into Mavericks via -x, the original software e.g Notes, Safari will flicker when I type....what is that? Any solution? - Connect via DIV-D or HDMI or both..same problem. 20140714_222452.jpg

Tried to build a hackintosh with following Spec:
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
- Intel i5-4460
- Gigabyte GeForce Gtx770 OC 2GB
- SSD - Plextor 128GB M6S (used for installing Windows 8.1)
- 250GB Hitachi 7200 rpm, 2.5" (for installing Mavericks 10.9.4
- 16GB Ram Corsair Vengenance - (2x 8GB)
- Pioneer BDC-207DBK 12x Blu-ray
- Silverstone Strider Essential 600W

Bios settings - major ones:
- XMP Profile: : Profile 1
- XHCI , AHCI : Enable
- vt-d: Disabled
- IGP - Enabled..But i connect it with my GeForece 770

Thanks a lot..........pls.help

Hi all, Would love to seek your help.

I have managed to install Mavericks 10.9.4 using Unibeast and Multibeast, but after Post-installation, it cannot be load into Mavericks unless with boot "-x". It starts failing when in boot verbose showing " Warning: IOPlatform PluginUntil: getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c.
-- power management maybe incomplete or unsupported---
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80002dc24e):...............more.. please refer to the image attached"

Also, even if I can load into Mavericks via -x, the original software e.g Notes, Safari will flicker when I type....what is that? Any solution? - Connect via DIV-D or HDMI or both..same problem.View attachment 98786

Tried to build a hackintosh with following Spec:
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
- Intel i5-4460
- Gigabyte GeForce Gtx770 OC 2GB
- SSD - Plextor 128GB M6S (used for installing Windows 8.1)
- 250GB Hitachi 7200 rpm, 2.5" (for installing Mavericks 10.9.4
- 16GB Ram Corsair Vengenance - (2x 8GB)
- Pioneer BDC-207DBK 12x Blu-ray
- Silverstone Strider Essential 600W

Bios settings - major ones:
- XMP Profile: : Profile 1
- XHCI , AHCI : Enable
- vt-d: Disabled
- IGP - Enabled..But i connect it with my GeForece 770

Thanks a lot..........pls.help

Hi,

I have a similar setup:

1) Asus Z97M-PLUS Mother Board
2) Intel i5 4670

and I'm using only the Intel HD 4600 integrated board. I have exactly the same thing as you, I can only boot with -x (depending on UEFI settings might need maxmem also).

I believe the problem is the lack of support of Haswell in the kernel. If you get up to a solution let me know. I'm patching my BIOS today to test:

www.tonymacx86.com/ssdt/92024-pmpatch-uefi-patching-utility-2.html

Same issue for me, Mobo is Asus Z87-A, with i5 4670K... everything was booting fine until I decided to upgrade to 10.9.4 (since upgrades for 10.9.1, 10.9.2, and 10.9.3 were fine...)

Now I am having all sorts of issues, 6 days so far... have started brand new installs, and it is still not booting for me... if you make any progress on this, please let us know.

Have tried various boot flags, 3~4 clean installs, various methods and kexts... hard to believe this was working perfectly fine a few days ago. :(

Somehow the problems are solved..without knowing why. What I did (maybe you can skip some steps):

-Reinstall the Mavericks 10.9.4 using Unibeast, with all other hard disk removed, and connect to IGP with DVI, keeping GeForce 770 Onboard. Can install successfully without boot flag "-x".
- Then when reboot, trying to get into Post installation, problem arisen.
- So, I boot with "-x". And setup the Multibeast. Problem still exists.
- Then go into System/Library/Extension, deleted all those with Bluetooth, ATI, AMD, Intel (except 4000 and 5000 series as IGP is HD4600. Reboot----problem still exists.
- Then did the following in boot up (copied from another post from tonymacx86 forum)
First boot with -s
then type:
mount -uw /
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../Extensions
reboot

So, in the reboot, I can boot up Mavericks without the need of "-x". Yet notice the resolution becomes very sux..
Then I reconnect my GeForce 770, and plug in the 8GB ram (ohh yeah.. i removed 1 slot to make it 8GB only during installation). It works fine now...finger crossed. Resolution back to HD.

Even the flickering in Safari or Notes are gone. Maps is working.
Now gonna connect my other hard disk and see...wish me luck.

For Multibeast...I have only chosen a few:
- Audio - ALC1150 + support Intel 9.. havent tested
- Graphics : Intel Graphics Patch
- Misc: Elliot Force Legacy, EvOreboot, Fake SMC & plugins
- NetworkL Intel
- Bootloaders: Chimer v3.0.1
-CUstomize: Bootoptions = Basic, Verbose Boot, iMac 14,2.

Hope this helps.

I have same mobo Z97-UD3H (bios v.F7), but I can´t go through here:
boot0: done
boot1: /boot

So I can´t even go to first install Maverics.
I have i74790K
Geforce 760 gtx windforce OC
Samsung SSD
Kingston hyperX 2x8

Thx for your help!

Edit: Wow! I change Usb-stick, start all over and now installing started right away! Maybe I did something wrong at first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back