Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6490M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here, so help me out where I mess up.

So here's my issue:

After following the guide for installing OS X Yosemite on my HP ProBook 4730s, I installed the OS on my hard drive and I'm able to boot to the desktop using the EFI file on my USB. The Clover GUI is scaled correctly, but when it reaches the desktop, the screen image is extended beyond the laptop monitor's reach, to where I cannot see half of the screen. This makes it very hard to use.

The other issue that has occurred is that when I try to use the ProBook Installer and I go through the steps selecting each necessary component, and I click install, It goes through the process, but eventually results in saying that the process failed, but with no explanation as to why. I've tried multiple different setups (only selecting a certain component and not all of them etc.) but to no avail.

I'm not sure what files I should post along with this post or how to access them, so help on that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, flamingdawn.

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here, so help me out where I mess up.

So here's my issue:

After following the guide for installing OS X Yosemite on my HP ProBook 4730s, I installed the OS on my hard drive and I'm able to boot to the desktop using the EFI file on my USB. The Clover GUI is scaled correctly, but when it reaches the desktop, the screen image is extended beyond the laptop monitor's reach, to where I cannot see half of the screen. This makes it very hard to use.

The other issue that has occurred is that when I try to use the ProBook Installer and I go through the steps selecting each necessary component, and I click install, It goes through the process, but eventually results in saying that the process failed, but with no explanation as to why. I've tried multiple different setups (only selecting a certain component and not all of them etc.) but to no avail.

I'm not sure what files I should post along with this post or how to access them, so help on that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, flamingdawn.

Not a desktop. Moved to Probook laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back