Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z77E-itx/ac
CPU
intel i7 3770k
Graphics
AMD Vega64
Hi, I am just a newbie for the hackintosh and tried to install Mojave on my computer.
The specification of this rig are
Motherboard : Asrock Z77e-itx.ac (flash with modified bios already)
CPU : i7-3770k
Ram : Kingston HyperX 4GBx2 at 1866
Storage : Liteon msata 256GB, WD 1TB, WD 2TB
GPU: Vega64 (not connected on installation)

I followed the guide using unibeast to create USB Mojave installation but I struck at the process erase the disk.
I tried every storage in this rig; msata, HDD, no matter what I tried it failed.

The error that the install report is "Unable to write to the last block of the device".
I tried search the forum and internet and found about the AppleAHCIPort.kext and I have copied it into E/C/kexts/other. Not success either.

I also tried connect the storage to my Macbook to make a partition for install and it create successfully however when I inserted it back to my rig, it will turn grey and labelled "Uninitialized"

I also tried swap the storage into USB3 enclosure and tried to install (after make a partition from macbook). It progress about 50% and it failed to load after that with "No Entry Sign".

Could someone point me out how can I resolve this problem? Before this I tried every method I found on the forum and also failed.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• WP_20190603_16_55_43_Rich.jpg
    WP_20190603_16_55_43_Rich.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
More information
I have tried manually create the USB installation with clover configuration and also failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back