Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 UD
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
HD 630
Dear friends,
I have Mavericks on my PC desktop, which operates perfectly. I tried to upgrade to High Sierra, but even if I spent my days to install High Sierra I was unable to succeed. I read all the information here but did not help me solve the problem (I tried fresh install to my second HDD).

The Massage I get:
macOS could not be installed on your computer

An error occurred while loading the installer resources
Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again.

I download High Sierra from app Store and i was partial so I used Termianal sudo -s to get the full upgrade.
I used Unibeast-8.3.2 to create a Bootable USB (used Legacy Boot Mode while mounting and injected NVidia)
My System:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3
Graphics: Asus 1GB GDDR3 128Bit Nvidia GeForce GT430
Processor: Intel i5 2320 Soket 1155 3.0 Ghz 6MB Cache 32nm
RAM: 4GB (2GB x2 KIT) Kingston DDR3 2000 Mhz CL9
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200 RPM

If my hardware is not compatible I will relax, otherwise I will end my life :( Please Help!

Last edited:
I forgot to add my graphic card to my post, sorry.

I have Asus 1GB GDDR3 128Bit Nvidia GeForce GT430. (so I injected NVidia while mounting USB)

So, do you think one of my hardwares crashes the installation?

I do not have any driver connected while installing. I also disabled onboard audio and LAN.

I first select Install MacOS High Sierra from USB (External) and after 2 minutes my computer was restarted. I got below screen, some codes which I did not actually understood.
When this screen disappeared I chose Install High Sierra from NFS. After some process I got the alert:

Could I have made a mistake while running sudo -s command in Terminal (to get a full installer from partial one)?

How can I understand whether my hardwares are applicable for the installation?

I am not an expert... but I think the problem is that High Sierra is trying to create an APFS drive and you are doing a Legacy install. From what I have read APFS only works with UEFI systems. I have installed Sierra and then upgraded to get around this... there are other ways. when you create the installer I think you need to delete the APFS format code.

I do not have any driver connected while installing. I also disabled onboard audio and LAN.

I first select Install MacOS High Sierra from USB (External) and after 2 minutes my computer was restarted. I got below screen, some codes which I did not actually understood.
When this screen disappeared I chose Install High Sierra from NFS. After some process I got the alert:

Could I have made a mistake while running sudo -s command in Terminal (to get a full installer from partial one)?

View attachment 392593

View attachment 392593

I was able to download a full version from scratch without using sudo -s command. Finally, I installed it :)

I guess something went wrong while using Terminal sudo -s command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back