Contribute
Register

Cannot get HDMI output to work with Intel UHD 630 on i3-8100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I haven't tested your last suggestion:
  • If that also fails, we may need to install "EmuVariableUEFI64" using Clover installer (not Clover Configurator) by clicking "Customize..." button, selecting the EmuVariable... driver, and checking the box for "Install RC Scripts in Target Volume".
Isn't there will be any bad sideeffect for the system by this installing "EmuVariableUEFI64"?
It is okay to use EmuVariable. If it doesn't help, it can be removed. Even the RC scripts can be deleted from Terminal:
Code:
cd /etc
sudo rm -rf rc.shutdown.d
sudo rm -rf rc.boot.d

I installed EmuVariableUEFI64. It didn't help either. So now I tried all of thost steps. None of them helped to make mojave shutdown or reboot correctly. The only way I can shutdown is to force push button shutdown or reset button.....What can I do now?

If I remove Lilu and Weg kexts I can power off or reboot correctly. But then I will lose working hdmi port.

If I remove Lilu and Weg kexts I can power off or reboot correctly. But then I will lose working hdmi port.
Please post your most recent config.plist (from Mojave internal disk).

Here you go. Thank you!

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.9 KB · Views: 136
Here you go. Thank you!
There’s a fair bit of information missing here. I’ll upload a modified version shortly.

Attached is a modified config.plist. The original should be backed up and subsequently restored in case this one fails.

Do you have USBInjectAll installed?

If so, do you have XHCI-Unsupported.kext installed in the same folder as USBInjectAll?

Attachments

• config-nor500-v2.plist
    10.8 KB · Views: 138
If I am not sure, should I install it again with multibeast? Where should these kexts be? I mean which folder?

Last edited:
If I am not sure, should I install it again with multibeast? Where should these kexts be?
They will either be in:
  • EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other or
  • /Library/Extensions

Attachments

• USB Injection Kexts.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 76
I have only USBInjectAll in /Library/Extensions. I don't see XHCI-Unsupported.kext. Should I install that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back