Contribute
Register

Cannot get GPU Acceleration with R9 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried each one (except for -radvesa) individually and together but unfortunately I'm still getting Display 7 MB as well as the weird value under device-id. I've also tried pairing them with FakeID 0x665C1002 but no luck there either
Do you have a EFI Backup folder on your main drive? If there is an a clover folder or two are in there copy then to a folder and remove them.

Do you have a EFI Backup folder on your main drive? If there is an a clover folder or two are in there copy then to a folder and remove them.
The hard drive where I installed macOS on doesn't have an EFI folder on it since I've been booting off of my flash drive.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 11.28.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 11.28.07 AM.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 30
Do you have an EFI Folder on the Root of your macOS drive, alongside the Applications and other default folders?

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 23.25.26.png Root of macOS drive, showing default folders for Catalina.

Do you have an EFI Folder on the Root of your macOS drive, alongside the Applications and other default folders?

View attachment 515851 Root of macOS drive, showing default folders for Catalina.
I don't think there is an EFI folder there either

Attachments

• root.png
    root.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 34
Can you run the following terminal command to show which disks are attached in your system

diskutil list

Depending on the number and types of disks attached the output may look something like this:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 23.14.03.png APFS and Windows disks shown with partitions

Can you run the following terminal command to show which disks are attached in your system

diskutil list

Depending on the number and types of disks attached the output may look something like this:

View attachment 515977 APFS and Windows disks shown with partitions
I have a 128 GB SSD and a 16 GB USB Flash Drive attached while booting. I disconnect my Windows drive before messing around with macOS.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 7.03.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 7.03.59 PM.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back