Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a 2011 macbook air with High Sierra installed. I'm trying to download a copy of high sierra to install only new PC. The installation instructions here say to just go the the app store and download it, but it does not appear anywhere in my app store. How can I get a full useable copy for unibeast?

UPDATE: I found out how to download High Sierra, but now it won't install on my Z390 board. The title has been changed to reflect the new issue.

Last edited:
Thanks! It shows Open because I have it installed already.

But I did manage to get a copy through "patcher". I'm running UniBeast now but the progress bar does not appear to be moving. Is this normal?

UPDATE: Now I just got an error message.

Last edited:
UniBeast keeps erroring out.

Big thanks for that!!

I read through it. I think my issue might be that I do not have "MY" copy of High Sierra in my applications folder. High Sierra was an update. I did not have to purchase it. It was never in my Applications folder. In looking through my Applications folder I do not have ANY iOS installers there.

I did a hard drive search and found what I think is it. Can I drag it to my applications folder?

Last edited:
OK, I got Unibeast to load High Sierra. I dragged Multibeast onto the drive. I got the UEFI clover to come up. When I boot to the USB I get the apple and the progress bar 1/2 way and then a circle with a line through it. I can't get past there. I tried using different configurations, but nothing.

OK, I got Unibeast to load High Sierra. I dragged Multibeast onto the drive. I got the UEFI clover to come up. When I boot to the USB I get the apple and the progress bar 1/2 way and then a circle with a line through it. I can't get past there. I tried using different configurations, but nothing.
You'll need to fill out your hardware profile before anyone can help you.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/personal-details
What is your motherboard, CPU and graphics of the PC you are attempting the install on ?

Box: SilverStone Technology SST-FTZ01B-E
MB: GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI LGA 1151
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S 70mm Low-Profile CPU Cooler
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC GAMING
Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200Hz
Storage: (2) Samsung 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD
PSU: SilverStone Technology SFX Series 550W, 80 Plus Gold
Monitor 1: Dell Gaming S2716DGR 27.0" Screen LED-Lit Monitor with G-SYNC
Monitor 2: Samsung 24" that I had already.
Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB
Mouse: Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime

Just put your MB, CPU and GPU into your profile. Not in the body of a post.
Click here https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/personal-details to do this. Thanks.

Screen_Shot_8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back