Motherboard
GA-Z97X-Gaming GT
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 980
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
When I go into my profile and try to edit my build signature by clicking on "Add/Edit Additional Builds +", no dropdown appears. I used to be able to choose from a list of different components in their categories, but now nothing is showing up. The bottom portion of the page seems to twitch a little bit every time I click it, possibly indicating that it's trying to reveal the menu, but it immediately retracts back.
I made sure the webpage is properly loaded and tried with different browsers on different devices. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem.
untitled.gif

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 262
Some random build showed up in my build signature that I didn't put there. I can't remove it. It shows up as Build #1. When I click on Add/Edit Additional Builds + four builds show up there and I cannot delete them.

The drop down menu works fine, but I still cannot delete an existing build.

Since all my hardware is not listed in the dropdown menu, I'd rather make a signature with my different builds. But the signature looks odd when I cannot remove the existing build.

Btw, for some reason, all the text in my signature are in bold, although it does not appear so in my profile.
When I copy the signature from my profile to Word, the text appears as it should.

As you can see in my signature all is in bold. In my profile only the Main build:/Second Mac Pro build: are in bold, the rest of the text is just regular, as it should be.

Hope it makes sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back