Contribute
Register

Cannot edit build signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot edit my build signature. This is what I have for now: HP ProBook 4530s / i7-2720QM / 8MB / Intel HD 3000 / OS X 10.10.4 / Win 7 Pro (Clover UEFI). The system does not let me erase what appears or add my laptop. Any help?

Cannot edit my build signature. This is what I have for now: HP ProBook 4530s / i7-2720QM / 8MB / Intel HD 3000 / OS X 10.10.4 / Win 7 Pro (Clover UEFI). The system does not let me erase what appears or add my laptop. Any help?

Laptops aren't currently an option with Build Signatures, though I did remove your broken build so you can make another if you want. Hope that helps!

@adamsmasher Can you somehow reset my build signature?

Please?

I wish there was a "delete signature" option or at the least let you save when you've deselected everything..

Thank you
:thumbup:

@adamsmasher Can you somehow reset my build signature?

Please?

I wish there was a "delete signature" option or at the least let you save when you've deselected everything..

Thank you
:thumbup:

I removed your sig row so you should be able to recreate your build sigs. I'm hoping to make some improvements to this in the near future. :D

I removed your sig row so you should be able to recreate your build sigs. I'm hoping to make some improvements to this in the near future. :D

Could you do the same thing to me? I've got this funky looking "Main Build" in my sig that I can't get rid of. Cheers!

Hello!

@adamsmasher Can you reset also my main build signature? I have the same issue, like everybody else here :lol:
Thank You. :)

Hello!

@adamsmasher Can you reset also my main build signature? I have the same issue, like everybody else here :lol:
Thank You. :)

Gone! :)

Could you do the same thing to me? I've got this funky looking "Main Build" in my sig that I can't get rid of. Cheers!

@Goftrey I think I already did this but forgot to reply; can you confirm that you can edit your sig okay?

Hello.
@
adamsmasher Can you reset my build signature too?
Thank.

@Goftrey I think I already did this but forgot to reply; can you confirm that you can edit your sig okay?

Sorry the late reply. I could already edit the signature, but I can't remove it (if that makes sense). If I leave the "Edit Build Signature" blank it defaults to listing a load of i5 CPUs (Main Build: - i5 4690i5 4690i5 4590i5 44...). I'd like for that to be removed so I can go ahead & type my signature in manually.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back