Contribute
Register

Cannot create USB with Unibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfiebear said:
"s = QUOTES. . . .. thank you, LOL

yes!!!....one " = quote / two or more "s (""""""""""""".....)= quotes LOL2

I have the same problem, the multibeast installation always fail.. I've copied the install mac os x lion.app to application and the problem still occurs..

here is my error installation log:
Code:
Nov 26 15:33:23 ravipieros-Mac-Pro installd[248]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Nov 26 15:34:07 ravipieros-Mac-Pro installd[248]: PackageKit: Install Failed: PKG: pre-install scripts for "com.tonymacx86.uniBeast.app.multi.pkg"\nError Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 UserInfo=0x100189e80 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast 1.0.0”." {\n    NSFilePath = "./preinstall";\n    NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while running scripts from the package \U201cUniBeast 1.0.0\U201d.";\n    NSURL = "#multi.pkg -- file://localhost/Users/ravisleopard/Downloads/UniBeast%201.0.0.pkg";\n    PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.tonymacx86.uniBeast.app.multi.pkg";\n}
Nov 26 15:34:08 ravipieros-Mac-Pro Installer[240]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Nov 26 15:34:08 ravipieros-Mac-Pro Installer[240]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Nov 26 15:34:08 ravipieros-Mac-Pro Installer[240]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

any help on this? :(

Im getting this error during Unibeast:

Code:
Errors Only:
Nov 27 17:20:43 Ravens-Mac-Pro installd[442]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Nov 27 17:21:36 Ravens-Mac-Pro installd[442]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast 1.0.0”." UserInfo=0x7fd2aae7c7a0 {NSFilePath=./preinstall, NSURL=file://localhost/Users/raven/Desktop/UniBeast%201.0.0.pkg#multi.pkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.tonymacx86.uniBeast.app.multi.pkg, NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast 1.0.0”.} {
	    NSFilePath = "./preinstall";
	    NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while running scripts from the package \U201cUniBeast 1.0.0\U201d.";
	    NSURL = "file://localhost/Users/raven/Desktop/UniBeast%201.0.0.pkg#multi.pkg";
	    PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.tonymacx86.uniBeast.app.multi.pkg";
	}
Nov 27 17:21:36 Ravens-Mac-Pro Installer[358]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Nov 27 17:21:36 Ravens-Mac-Pro Installer[358]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Nov 27 17:21:36 Ravens-Mac-Pro Installer[358]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

This is roughly what I had to do as well.
Installs fine now. . .boots fine.........
~inga

HI All,
This is my first post on this forum as I felt that I could just search for anything on this forum and the answer will be there. It still is but I've found an easier way for this...

http://www.computersnyou.com/2012/04/ho ... -1073.html

Unibeast now works for me....

Hope that helps.

Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back