2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iMac
  3. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@administrator

it's 5 days that doesn't work. The site only works if I use a vpn software or Tor Browser, but with Tor it goes really slow.

Last login: Fri Aug 12 11:54:42 on ttys000
terminal@MBP-MyName~ % traceroute www.tonymacx86.com
traceroute: unknown host www.tonymacx86.com

Please help and also reply to my private email because is difficult for me to access the site

Try using the Contact Us link in the lower left corner of any page.

Screen_Shot_10.jpg

Include your IP address too. The one when not using a VPN or TOR.

Try using the Contact Us link in the lower left corner of any page.

View attachment 553034

Include your IP address too. The one when not using a VPN or TOR.

I already wrote a few days ago without receiving any reply
I tried to connect from different locations, using 4G with phone, using phones of friends who have different providers than mine

probably they have changed the dns and the new ones are not authenticated, only site administrators can fix it, I wrote here hoping they can read and check from the inside

@adamsmasher should be able to fix this for you. Please be patient while he works on it.

Hi, just to note, I had trouble accessing the site too, from a Mac Mini 2018 using Safari, ever since updating to 12.5.

However, using Brave Browser, the site is online when under Safari it displays being offline and unable to access.

I cleaned up caches, rebooted, checked my DNS is still the right one (1111), so it's just a guess, but maybe for some reason Safari acts funky with the site.

Additional info, Tonymac on Safari worked fine on my new Dell Optiplex Hackintosh, until I changed the DNS to Cloudflare. Suddenly the site was offline again, but still accessible in Brave browser. My guess is there is something about Cloudflare DNS that messes accessibility of the site in Safari.

Same for me, I have to connect through an American VPN server to be able to access the site. Also using Cloudflare DNS. Never had this issue in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back