i5-6600
Graphics
integrated
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
Yesterday I tried to update to the newest MacOS since I've been having issues with 10.3.1. Yesterday I was able to boot into the system and as far as I can thing the only think I did was added atheros kext to L/E to see if that is why my ethernet isn't being recognized and updated clover to newest version 4844. I didn't make any changes to config.plist. I had removed the previous update attempt entries from the clover menu by following this guide and I was able to boot after that change. I've attached clover folder and will attach boot screen but its literally only +, so not really useful. I noticed the screen prior to clover referencing afps.

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170MX
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
integrated
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
was able to figure out most of my issues. First when I updated clover it removed osxaptiofixdrv-64, which caused me to not be able to boot. Next I must have had bad setting in my config.plist because when I was able to create a unibeast installer I was able to boot into the installer but it kept failing but I believe it was because of bad dmg file. Next I tried using the "install OSX" in clover and it failed for some unknown reason so I used the "preboot from preboot" option from clover and then it actually installed. I now have a mostly working system.