Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Extreme 4
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
RX 560
I accidentally deleted usbinjectall.kext from L/E and now I can boot into hackintosh but I cannot insert password using magic keyboard nor wireless mouse because I also had SSDT. I'm stuck on the log in page. Is there a way to feed power to those usb inputs for the mouse and keyboard to work? Or anyway to put usbinjectall.kext back to L/E which is currently sits in trash bin.
@RehabMan I couldn't boot into safe mode. Verbose mode takes me to login page as well.

I accidentally deleted usbinjectall.kext from L/E and now I can boot into hackintosh but I cannot insert password using magic keyboard nor wireless mouse because I also had SSDT. I'm stuck on the log in page. Is there a way to feed power to those usb inputs for the mouse and keyboard to work? Or anyway to put usbinjectall.kext back to L/E which is currently sits in trash bin.
@RehabMan I couldn't boot into safe mode. Verbose mode takes me to login page as well.

Do you have a recovery USB stick? Put injectall kext in clover/kexts/other folder and boot.

what is a recovery usb stick? i have just created a bootable high sierra usb installer but hackintosh wouldn't let me boot into it because it's missing usbinjectall.kext.

what is a recovery usb stick? i have just created a bootable high sierra usb installer but hackintosh wouldn't let me boot into it because it's missing usbinjectall.kext.

How did you make it? Can you borrow the Mac or Hack you used to create it?

the problem is that usbinjectall.kext is in the trash can and ssdt has to be based on the kext to work. So I tried the wired keyboard it does not work because the hackintosh software isn't telling the hardware to provide voltage to the usb ports...therefore wired keyboard does not work. basically every usb is not working.

the problem is that usbinjectall.kext is in the trash can and ssdt has to be based on the kext to work. So I tried the wired keyboard it does not work because the hackintosh software isn't telling the hardware to provide voltage to the usb ports...therefore wired keyboard does not work. basically every usb is not working.

Use clover boot menu and use cursor arrows to Options, then go to ACPI then to drop tables the SSDT should be listed there you can check the box next to it to drop it during boot and maybe the USBs will function again.

Just to add another thought here - are you plugging your wired keyboard into one of the ports under the PS/2 back-panel socket? Usually the one nearest to the motherboard is known as port number 1 and allows USB keyboards to enter the BIOS. All the others require an OS to activate.

So I'm wondering if your have the same problem using this port?

(May not work - just a thought).

Generally a Hackintosh without USBInjectAll will still see these basic, system USB port(S)

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back