CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was trying to fix my icloud, facetime and imessage on my hackintosh by following iDiot's Guide to imessage. I created a new config.plist file and instead of choosing mac pro (what i originally put to define the system) i chose imac 4790k to see if that would solve the problem
I tried and failed multiple times but i was able to boot back up into the OS but because of this, i unintentionally created multiple config.plist files
I deleted those files except the one i used to define my hardware (Mac pro 3,1)
As i restarted, the Clover boot loader was blue instead of Black which was not normal. After clicking "boot into El Capitan" the loading bar under the apple logo went extremely slow, eventually it would stop and i would be forced to restart

I was able to unplug the ssd and boot the drive from my macbook pro and everything was working correctly, none of my files were corrupted and everything was found. I tried to take the deleted config.plist files and put it back to where it originally was but it still didn't work on the PC

If someone can please help, it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I was trying to fix my icloud, facetime and imessage on my hackintosh by following iDiot's Guide to imessage. I created a new config.plist file and instead of choosing mac pro (what i originally put to define the system) i chose imac 4790k to see if that would solve the problem
I tried and failed multiple times but i was able to boot back up into the OS but because of this, i unintentionally created multiple config.plist files
As i restarted, the Clover boot loader was blue instead of Black which was not normal. After clicking "boot into El Capitan" the loading bar under the apple logo went extremely slow, eventually it would stop and i would be forced to restart

I was able to unplug the ssd and boot the drive from my macbook pro and everything was working correctly, none of my files were corrupted and everything was found. I tried to take the deleted config.plist files and put it back to where it originally was but it still didn't work on the PC

Please update your personal details and fill in your hardware specs.
Also upload your Cover folder. Delte the themes folder and compress all as zip.

Think this is it

Attachments

• Clover 2.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
Any luck?
Please update your personal details and fill in your hardware specs.
Also upload your Cover folder. Delte the themes folder and compress all as zip.

No such thing as iMac 4790k. What is this you've attached? Not Clovers contents anyway. Use Config from my Fork. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z97-HD3-Patches. Use SSDT-IGPU, post_install_HD4600.plist, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-HACK, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK.

No such thing as iMac 4790k. What is this you've attached? Not Clovers contents anyway. Use Config from my Fork. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z97-HD3-Patches. Use SSDT-IGPU, post_install_HD4600.plist, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-HACK, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK.

Sorry, not sure what im doing exactly, Can you do a step by step on what I should do? because im not trying to mess this up again. Thanks

Sorry, not sure what im doing exactly, Can you do a step by step on what I should do? because im not trying to mess this up again. Thanks

SSDTs i mentioned in post #5 needed to be in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.

SSDTs i mentioned in post #5 needed to be in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.

How would I use these files to boot into OSX? Do i copy it into clover or something? Sorry im new to this

How would I use these files to boot into OSX? Do i copy it into clover or something? Sorry im new to this

Ive already said. Look at #7. All SSDTs goes in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back