Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm not looking for any special help, as it's exactly like the 4530s. I just want people to understand that it is an option. Newegg even sells them for ~$500.

I prefer the 14" because I don't need the 10-key and it feels a bit more portable.

And thanks to blueking and everyone else it works pretty much perfectly.

I've been using this 4430s for work for a month now and it's freaking sweet. No real issues. 10.7.2 still presents some graphics hiccups for some reason. On 10.7.1 though I'm using VMWare view, parallels, RDP, Office 2011, iTunes with my 4S, Photoshop CS5, and it all works perfectly.

It's identical to the 4530s internally.

Anyway. Just a thought.

I'll talk to tony about getting the sub forum name changed, I will include the name in my install thread and the installer as well.

But I'm not changing the actual pack as that's a pain and it should be retired soon as well.

No, don't change the name. I just want to include the other models if the hardware is identical.

Anyway. Still loving this thing. :)

I'll try to for everything except the updater. But whatever installer or whatever is next, I will include it.

But I am waiting to see if I figured out how to make the 4730s work, if so, I am going to add that at the same time. But the monitor is slightly different so we will wait for the other user to report back.

How about a link to this sub forum directly on the main index page?

10.7 Support, 10.7 Laptops, HP 4530s Lair

I think maybe you should get the sub forum renamed Hp Probook Series and then make 1 sticky thread for install instructions then lock it!
everything else can be random.

The laptops I am working on supporting are the 4230s-4730s

All in between there should work.

How should we word that?

HP Probook 4X30s Hideout

Yeah it's no big deal. I'm just lazy and want a shortcut on the index. (I could just as easily make my own favorite/bookmark, but I switch machines a lot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back