AMD Radeon HD 7470M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi
I planed to buy this product. can it support MAC OS X with graphics card? or suggest any other laptop model with capable graphics card.
CPU TechnologyIntel[SUP]®[/SUP] Core[SUP]TM[/SUP] i7-2670QM Processor
2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost technology up to 3.1 GHz (6MB Cache)
Memory Slot upto 8 GB DDR3
Memory Slot 1 (GB): 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Memory Slot 2 (GB): 2GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Screen Size / Display (cms)39.6cms (15.6) HD Clear SuperView Led Backlit TFT display CSV Screen
Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels
GraphicsMobile Intel[SUP]®[/SUP] HM65 Express Chip
2 GB (DDR3) NVIDIA[SUP]®[/SUP]GeForce[SUP]®[/SUP] GT 525M
Hard Disk Drive (SATA)750GB 5400rpm

Thanks

Since I buy only Toshiba laptops in my life. and I use L745 for now,this may answer your curiosity.

You must check it using device manager in Windows to see the hardware details.
For Graphics card, I think that you can not use NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M on MAC OS X because I have seen no one do the kext. However, you can use Intel HD 3000 as your graphic display.
For Bluetooth, forget it. Toshiba use its own bluetooth technology. You can not find the kext from anywhere in the world.
For Sound. If it is Realtek hardware, there may be a way to success by installing a kext finding from www.osx86.net. you need to randomly try it until one of them work. However, many Toshiba laptop use Conexant as sound driver. I have tried different VoodooHDA more than 20 times. It will not work. I use Sound adapter USB to solve that problem.
For WIFI and LAN, as I have seen, Toshiba like to use atheros or realtek. you can find the kext from anywhere.
For camera, as I have known, it use usb 2.0 camera to connect inside the laptop. It should be work OOB.

Good Luck

I'm using that exact model with no particular problems.

Graphics works fine with Chameleon enabler.

Bluetooth is integrated into the Atheros 9285 card. It works fine once the firmware is loaded. You'll need a suitable kext for the 9285 (readily found).

Sound is C200 with Conexant. VoodooHDA works fine after editing plist to include device definitions.

LAN kext is easy to find also.

Hi
I planed to buy this product. can it support MAC OS X with graphics card? or suggest any other laptop model with capable graphics card.
CPU TechnologyIntel[SUP]®[/SUP] Core[SUP]TM[/SUP] i7-2670QM Processor
2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost technology up to 3.1 GHz (6MB Cache)
Memory Slot upto 8 GB DDR3
Memory Slot 1 (GB): 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Memory Slot 2 (GB): 2GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Screen Size / Display (cms)39.6cms (15.6) HD Clear SuperView Led Backlit TFT display CSV Screen
Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels
GraphicsMobile Intel[SUP]®[/SUP] HM65 Express Chip
2 GB (DDR3) NVIDIA[SUP]®[/SUP]GeForce[SUP]®[/SUP] GT 525M
Hard Disk Drive (SATA)750GB 5400rpm

Thanks

:think::think::think:

Did it work? are you still using? i'm planning to install El Capitan.:|

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back