Graphics
Intel hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, i´ve been testing other (beta) OS in other partition on my 4340s, and all was ok until yesterday, when i stopped being able to boot to Mavericks (see the image)

What can i do to fix this? post-605264-0-38328600-1403446353.jpg

Hello, i´ve been testing other (beta) OS in other partition on my 4340s, and all was ok until yesterday, when i stopped being able to boot to Mavericks (see the image)

What can i do to fix this?View attachment 96743

Re-install. You can try a to install over top of what you have (eg. without erasing the partition)...

My first idea was to reinstall over...but it doesn´t let me do it...the installer says i can´t because i´m installing a version older than the one i have on the disk! Is there any way to force this?

My first idea was to reinstall over...but it doesn´t let me do it...the installer says i can´t because i´m installing a version older than the one i have on the disk! Is there any way to force this?

Update your USB installer.

You mean download Mavericks from Appstore again, and use Unibeast?

Still does not work...it does not let me install over, says it´s more recent :(

Still does not work...it does not let me install over, says it´s more recent :(

Did you download current 10.9.3 via the Mac App Store before creating your USB?

yes, i downloaded the version available in the appstore...

meanwhile, i stopped getting that kp...instead the it reboots itself after while with black screen

yes, i downloaded the version available in the appstore...

meanwhile, i stopped getting that kp...instead the it reboots itself after while with black screen

You will probably need to do a fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back