Contribute
Register

Can someone suggest a good working Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude E7440
CPU
Intel Core i5-4310U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
I'm currently using a Zowie Gear ZA12 mouse and a CM Storm Quickfire TK keyboard. I was wondering if you guys could suggest a good keyboard to replace the Quickfire as it seems to be randomly cutting out and I have to reseat the USB to get it to work again. I love my Zowie mouse though.

I'm dual booting macOS Sierra and Windows 10. I'm using Sierra for general use and video editing and Windows 10 for gaming. So the keyboard has to be for both OSes and I need it to be mechanical for gaming. I'm not sure if any keyboard will do the job or if there is some compatibility issues to take into consideration. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
For mechanical keyboards, I'm currently using a Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum. My previous keyboard was a Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate. Both work equally well. I moved the Das Keyboard to my work PC (Windows 10) when I got the G810. The only drawback of the G810 is that it doesn't have any USB ports (to plug my wireless mouse receiver into).

Apple keyboards work.

I'm using a Corsair K70 Cherry Red. That worked when I used on my Hack.

I got this $60 keyboard. Mechanical (loud clickity clack, perfect for touch typist... very easy on the fingers, great feedback), LED backlit, aluminum base, with wrist rest, and large size.... may not be everyone's cup of key, but hits all my needs/wants.

z77keys.png

I got this $60 keyboard. Mechanical (loud clickity clack, perfect for touch typist... very easy on the fingers, great feedback), LED backlit, aluminum base, with wrist rest, and large size.... may not be everyone's cup of key, but hits all my needs/wants...
Nice. Amazon link?

I got this $60 keyboard. Mechanical (loud clickity clack, perfect for touch typist... very easy on the fingers, great feedback), LED backlit, aluminum base, with wrist rest, and large size.... may not be everyone's cup of key, but hits all my needs/wants.
That is a nice-looking keyboard - what brand/model is it and where did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back