Contribute
Register

Can someone see my efi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redownloaded high sierra now and i could boot up.. managed it to get it to work. Now i can boot into the installed os...
But at icloud login it says a server login error and i dont know how to get over this message. I was googling it but no answers at all. Its the first time i get this to work and use mac os

What is the "dmg" you were using?

I was using the recovery install method from dortania thanks for you help, i got it to work. Dosabling secure boot done the trick

I was using the recovery install method from dortania thanks for you help, i got it to work. Dosabling secure boot done the trick

Okay. Good news. :thumbup:

Can u assist me woth not downloadable content from appstore? Thought garageband is preinstalled

Iam a first time macos user

Can u assist me woth not downloadable content from appstore? Thought garageband is preinstalled

Iam a first time macos user

If you have installed a High Sierra system, then you need to Sign-in to the Mac App Store. If everything has been done correctly you should be able to download all of the iWork apps: Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote & iMovie.

If this is not working, check your SMBIOS - the system-definition, serial-number and UUIDs in the PlatformInfo section of the config.plist.

Ok then i need a system with macos 11.5 in config.plist. how can i prepare the plist from a running system? I read the dortania guide but i think i overseen something and the page dortania links is russian

Ok then i need a system with macos 11.5 in config.plist.

macOS Big Sur will not run on your PC. You need to stick with High Sierra. All the iWork apps should still be available for High Sierra. You will get a warning that the latest releases are not compatible with your version of macOS, but it should ask you if you would like to download an earlier ones.

It only says, not available from app store so i downloaded a older version from apple support sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back