i5-2310 2.9Ghz
Graphics
Zotac GTX 660 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello guys! I newbie in hackintosh world, i want to build for studying purposes, and to only play Fortnite, i think to start with Sierra, because High Sierra have a glitch with my graphics card (have a big thread on the forum about this.)

My specs are:
I5-2310 2.9Ghz
MotherBoard: ASUS h61m-a/br
Graphics: Zotac GTX 660 2gb
(searching is native support ? thats cool).

Can i build my on hackintosh with this configurations?

Sorry about my english btw.

Thanks All

Hello guys! I newbie in hackintosh world, i want to build for studying purposes, and to only play Fortnite, i think to start with Sierra, because High Sierra have a glitch with my graphics card (have a big thread on the forum about this.)

My specs are:
I5-2310 2.9Ghz
MotherBoard: ASUS h61m-a/br
Graphics: Zotac GTX 660 2gb
(searching is native support ? thats cool).

Can i build my on hackintosh with this configurations?

Sorry about my english btw.

Thanks All

Yes, I think so. The GTX 660 is natively supported in MacOS Sierra (and older versions all the way back to Mountain Lion).

Yes, I think so. The GTX 660 is natively supported in MacOS Sierra (and older versions all the way back to Mountain Lion).

Yeah! I sucefful install, network, audio graphics is working, i dont test the sleep mode, but, when i install Fortnite, i have a bit lag in the game, the game runs 100 fps in low settings, texture on medium and view distance on epic, but when i move the mouse, the game freezes and the fps drops to 10, if i dont move the camera, the game runs 80 ~ 100 fps, i using smbios imac 14,2, i dont know if this affect the performance. Any ideas? Also, the web drivers or other things like inject nvidia is disable.

Yeah! I sucefful install, network, audio graphics is working, i dont test the sleep mode, but, when i install Fortnite, i have a bit lag in the game, the game runs 100 fps in low settings, texture on medium and view distance on epic, but when i move the mouse, the game freezes and the fps drops to 10, if i dont move the camera, the game runs 80 ~ 100 fps, i using smbios imac 14,2, i dont know if this affect the performance. Any ideas? Also, the web drivers or other things like inject nvidia is disable.
Hello! Could you share your EFI Folder? I cannot go through the install. I got stuck on a white screen with a spinning wheel.

Thamks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back