Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As the title says I am unable to boot from that drive, I am very specific about the drive because I am able to boot the same system with a Kingston HyperX 120 SSD. In addition I was also able to boot the system from 1TB Samsung 860 E60 Evo. It seems like for some reason the EFI is not bootable on the Corsair. This drive also does not boot in the system in my profile but is going in the sabertooth system listed in my signature. One thing I did notice was the corsair in the disk utility under Owners says unknown while the other drives say enabled. I tried running first aid on the drive but still not luck. I also can not seem to find anything that says this drive will not boot from UEFI.

It has been flashed and cleaned with the Corsair Tool box!

Last edited:
Hi , I am having the same problem with a Corsair Neutron, did you find the solution?

Thanks

Hi , I am having the same problem with a Corsair Neutron, did you find the solution?

Thanks

I did fix it though I do not remember what I did this post was made a long time ago. I no longer have the drive either. It might have had something to do with the APFS driver not being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back