Graphics
nvidia 9800
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Good day all, I've recently encountered an issue during a reboot I can no longer boot without the use of the usb installer stick. If I don't use the usb stick I do get a boot screen, and select HS and get the apple logo for 2 sec and then reboot. I'm guessing that there may be something in the config.plist, but I'm not sure what I may be looking for. Attached is my config.plist. Thank you for any help, and have a good day. Thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    22.4 KB · Views: 63
Good day all, I've recently encountered an issue during a reboot I can no longer boot without the use of the usb installer stick. If I don't use the usb stick I do get a boot screen, and select HS and get the apple logo for 2 sec and then reboot. I'm guessing that there may be something in the config.plist, but I'm not sure what I may be looking for. Attached is my config.plist. Thank you for any help, and have a good day. Thank you.
replace the efi from your usb to your hard drive

Thank you so much that worked. I guess I overlooked the obvious and went right for the config file. Also I have a seperate drive with windows, which does not show up in the boot loader menu and it does not appear on clover cofig under EFI partitions, and suggestions for that. Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back