Motherboard
H87 D3H
CPU
I5-4430
Graphics
Intel 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I installed Snow Leopard and did software updates and 10.6.4 - 10.6.8 all installed successfully. Am I able to use Multibeast to get the drivers and to boot from hard drive or do I need to use an alternate method?

Yes, use MultiBeast 3.10.1 available from the Downloads main menu at the top of the page.

Yes, use MultiBeast 3.10.1 available from the Downloads main menu at the top of the page.
I downloaded and installed Multibeast 3.10.1 and installed the system applications and drivers and boot. It booted from the DVD with IBoot and is at the apple screen. It looks like it freezes there.

Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.
I will have to get more information. I know the Corsair 300 case with a Gigabyte H87D3H motherboard uefi duel bios.

I will have to get more information. I know the Corsair 300 case with a Gigabyte H87D3H motherboard uefi duel bios.
Intel Core IK6 4690 3.5 GHZ
Intel HD grapics 4600 integrated
ASUS AMD Radeon HD 6450
intel R Ethernet
Toshiba 7200+ 1 TB disk
TBlink 450 wireless

I wish to thank you for taking the time to mess with this.

Your hardware is too new to be supported in Snow Leopard.
The only reason to use Snow Leopard would be to access the App Store to enable you to download a more suitable OS.
There is no need to make your existing installation bootable in order to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back