Contribute
Register

Can Install Sierra Fine Once Run Multibeast, Kernel Panic on Boot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I looked all over the forums (and others) for this issue and a resolution, but I am left scratching my head... I built my first Hackintosh couple months ago, it went off without ANY issues! Now, I am building a second, (Parts Listed Below), but what is happening, I can go through the the setup and boot into the new Sierra load using the installer usb drive I made. But as soon as I run multibeast (tried default and even just the boot loader alone) it gets a kernel panic when booting. I can boot from the usb drive boot loader into the hard drive os but it has no sound. (The only option I care to have that is not off the boot loader usb drive.) I can copy the usb drives efi partition to the hard drive and it will boot, without sound and usb limitations.

I might add, the USB drive system profile says 17,1.... I tried that one and the default 14,1 and still has kernel panic on boot.

Machine Parts:
Asus B150M-Plus D3 (Using the onboard video)
4GB Gskill DDR1600 RAM (Ordered 16GB, on the way)
128GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD
Intel i3 -6100 Dual-Core 3.7 GHz

I might add, the USB drive system profile says 17,1.... I tried that one and the default 14,1 and still has kernel panic on boot.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back