Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock G41M-VS3 R2.0
CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Graphics
Ati Hd 2400 XT
Hi, i'm interesting in install mac on my old warrior pc [Asrock G41M-VS3 R2.0, Q9550, 4GB DDR3 RAM, HD 2400 XT] anyone know its is possible or have a tutorial for this type of hackintosh?

Hi, I'm interesting in install mac on my old warrior pc [Asrock G41M-VS3 R2.0, Q9550, 4GB DDR3 RAM, HD 2400 XT] anyone know its is possible or have a tutorial for this type of hackintosh?

Your graphics card is too old and lacks Metal support, and won't work with recent MacOS versions like Mojave and Catalina. No idea about its compatibility with older MacOS versions but not optimistic.

If you want to try, first replace the graphics card with a supported one. For a cheap card you may consider a GT710.

If possible also consider adding more RAM to the machine, at least a total of 8GB is recommended.

Your graphics card is too old and lacks Metal support, and won't work with recent MacOS versions like Mojave and Catalina. No idea about its compatibility with older MacOS versions but not optimistic.

If you want to try, first replace the graphics card with a supported one. For a cheap card you may consider a GT710.

If possible also consider adding more RAM to the machine, at least a total of 8GB is recommended.
Thanks, now mi new question is: 'What macos version can install on legacy bios?, i'm reading about mac versions and the UEFI support and i don't understand nothing xd'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back