Mac
  1. iMac
I have Hackintosh with High Sierra. My machine config :
I5 6600K,
16 GB RAM,
SSD,
GAZ 170M D3H Motherboard and
Nvidia 960 4 GB DDR5.

Nvidia 960 is not compatible with Fcpx So I would like to replace that with Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5. Can I use that to my Hackintosh? We use web driver for Nvidia card. what should I do for AMD GFX card?? please let me know the proper answer to my query. Then I will buy the same CARD for my Hackintosh. Will face any issue with AMD card ?? please suggest also. I use 2 full HD monitor and also use CUABASE and LOGIC PRO for my audio or music related work. will get any issue ??? please reply to me ..thanks ..

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Yes its ...So please help me out ..

For RX cards use lilukext and Whatevergreenkext and it will work without any other tweaks. Remove or uninstall web drivers before running the 580. Also use applealckext for audio and select 1 for injection in clover configurator app under Devices section.

For RX cards use lilukext and Whatevergreenkext and it will work without any other tweaks. Remove or uninstall web drivers before running the 580. Also use applealckext for audio and select 1 for injection in clover configurator app under Devices section.
Can You please send me a guide link from where I can understand properly and do as you said ..please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back