Contribute
Register

Can I use a hdd with Mac OS X already installed on it for hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Try and find some older macOS drivers for the adapter online. In General, Broadcom based chips are most likely to be compatible. It's very specific though. You might try and get the wifi card out of your iMac and see if it will work via a PCIe adapter.
What about the antennas on the card in the iMac?

Ive ordered the gt 210 should be here soon. I might try a new version of macOS but I'll need more ram as it only has 2gb. I installed Yosemite and it worked kinda but is very glitchy. Will transparncy work with the 210?

Ive ordered the gt 210 should be here soon. I might try a new version of macOS but I'll need more ram as it only has 2gb. I installed Yosemite and it worked kinda but is very glitchy. Will transparncy work with the 210?
It works for me on Sierra or High Sierra. Have not tried a 210 with Yosemite. Yes, get more ram. 4GB is the bare minimum for newer versions of macOS. 8GB would be ideal.

I got the 210 today and need the drivers for 10.6 and 10.10 10.6 boots and works but 10.10 gets stuck at considerrebuildofprelinkedkernel

I got the 210 today and need the drivers for 10.6 and 10.10 10.6 boots and works but 10.10 gets stuck at considerrebuildofprelinkedkernel
For 10.10 you'll need to Inject Nvidia for it to work.

Where can i find drivers for 10.6

its not showing up properly and stuck at 1024x768

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back