Contribute
Register

can i know where multibeast Sierra 9.2.1 install kexts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus z87-k
CPU
intel i7-4770k
Graphics
nvidia gtx 660
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi
can i know where multibeast sierra 9.2.1 install kexts ?
just because i have searched on the forum and i found /System/Library/Extensions
but i check up and there are no anymore there
i guess multibeast changed folder

thanks

MB uses either /S/L/E or just /L/E - The /S/L/E is a hidden folder, you won't see in under normal Finder setup but you can type it in the "Go To Folder" option.

If you read the PDF file that is located in the same folder as MB you can see all that info.

Some builds suggest putting the KEXTS in the EFI partition but MB does not put them there by default, you must add them yourself to that spot.

just because i have searched on the forum and i found /System/Library/Extensions
but i check up and there are no anymore there
System S/L/E is hidden
In terminal:
Code:
sudo chflags -R nohidden /System

System S/L/E is hidden
In terminal:
Code:
sudo chflags -R nohidden /System
hi
this make the folder no hidden forever?
to hide it again what should i type in terminal ? change nohidden to hidden
thanks a lot BreBo

MB uses either /S/L/E or just /L/E - The /S/L/E is a hidden folder, you won't see in under normal Finder setup but you can type it in the "Go To Folder" option.

If you read the PDF file that is located in the same folder as MB you can see all that info.

Some builds suggest putting the KEXTS in the EFI partition but MB does not put them there by default, you must add them yourself to that spot.
hi Bob_the_Tomato , i haven't a pdf , i got multibeast from here , no pdf
Some builds suggest putting the KEXTS in the EFI partition but MB does not put them there by default
some builds of multibeast?

in /L/E i haven't found anything put by multibeast for sierra

thanks , really appreciate it

MultiBeast 9.2.1 ONLY installs kexts in /Library/Extensions per macOS standards.
hi MacMan
weird because i have installed audio , video , usb and no only with multibeast for sierra and i can't find any kexts in this folder and this folder is not hidden

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back