Contribute
Register

Can I install Yosemite in HP PB 4430s by Unibeast and then use the Probook Installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand... tell us which step you're on and what the issue is.

I am on step 5. And what i told you was that in Step 2 I used the 2a. method

As i said previously when i boot to the efi file it tells me to boot windows legacy hd1 instead of install osx yosemite.

What is the problem?

Thanks
mariogmac

I am on step 5....

... And you're not seeing the option to boot the OS X installer from USB inside the Clover GUI?

Did you disable fast boot?
What do you see (provide a photo)?
Did you copy the correct config.plist (and is it at /EFI/Clover/config.plist)?

... And you're not seeing the option to boot the OS X installer from USB inside the Clover GUI?

Ok, let me try that.
I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
mariogmac

20150209_170142[2].jpg20150209_170136[1].jpg

I have done everything you asked me to do and still, here are some pictures.

My only hope is that in step 2, I did 2a.
Maybe if I do 2b (omg i dont know) Clover will fix

thanks,
mariogmac

View attachment 125820View attachment 125819

I have done everything you asked me to do and still, here are some pictures.

My only hope is that in step 2, I did 2a.
Maybe if I do 2b (omg i dont know) Clover will fix

thanks,
mariogmac

I'm guessing you didn't follow the instructions correctly. I don't even think you have the correct Clover theme, which implies you didn't setup the Clover EFI partition correctly. You should review the steps and/or do them over.

I own HP Pavilion Pro X2 410 G1 and has successfully installed Yosemite by using UniBeast. For post installation, I have used MultiBeast, then HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition. So I think you are good to go.

Hello,
I am new in the whole Hackintosh world, I have an HP Probook 4430s and was running OS Mavericks with the Unibeast method. It was very simple and user-friendly.

On the other hand, the Clover Yosemite method is not. I would like to upgrade to Yosemite but I dont think I am capable of doing everything of Clover due to my inexperience.

Can I install Yosemite with the Unibeast method and the use the Probook installer and will I be able to use it? Or will I have to stick to Mavericks and wait?

Thanks.

mariogmac

I own HP Pavilion Pro X2 410 G1 and has successfully installed Yosemite by using UniBeast. For post installation, I have used MultiBeast, then HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition. So I think you are good to go.

Hey menotuz, I have HP Pro X2 410 G1.
Do you have the procedure ?
Your wifi-card works ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back