CPU
Intel i3 5015U @ 2.1GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
I have been recently running macOS 10.13.5 on my Inspiron 3558, but I decided to install macOS in my older laptop which I have mentioned in the title and use my Inspiron 3558 as a Windows laptop, here are the specs of my NT-RV409:

CPU: NT-RV409(Manufactured by Samsung)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU - P6200 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz
System Type: x64-based processor(UEFI Supported)
WIFI & Bluetooth: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
RAM: 2GB
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Family: Intel(R) HD Graphics(Pentium))
Hard Disk: HDD (Hitachi HTS545050B9A300)

I bought it at 2011 and I agree that this laptop has lower specs, 2 years ago I was trying to install macOS Sierra(10.12) on the NT-RV409, I successfully booted the clover in UEFI mode but couldn't get macOS booting.
I decided to change some of it's PCI devices but I cannot decide which hardware to change, I only know that I need more than 2GB of RAM, but I want the following to work as well:
  • Airdrop
  • Handoff
  • Apple feel looking graphics
I only want to know which of these PCI devices to change in order to boot macOS(Latest version) successfully.

Let me know which other information you need to know about this device.
Thank You,

Jamesbond007

Motherboard
Z390 Designare
CPU
i7 9700KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have been recently running macOS 10.13.5 on my Inspiron 3558, but I decided to install macOS in my older laptop which I have mentioned in the title and use my Inspiron 3558 as a Windows laptop, here are the specs of my NT-RV409:

CPU: NT-RV409(Manufactured by Samsung)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU - P6200 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz
System Type: x64-based processor(UEFI Supported)
WIFI & Bluetooth: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
RAM: 2GB
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Family: Intel(R) HD Graphics(Pentium))
Hard Disk: HDD (Hitachi HTS545050B9A300)

I bought it at 2011 and I agree that this laptop has lower specs, 2 years ago I was trying to install macOS Sierra(10.12) on the NT-RV409, I successfully booted the clover in UEFI mode but couldn't get macOS booting.
I decided to change some of it's PCI devices but I cannot decide which hardware to change, I only know that I need more than 2GB of RAM, but I want the following to work as well:
  • Airdrop
  • Handoff
  • Apple feel looking graphics
I only want to know which of these PCI devices to change in order to boot macOS(Latest version) successfully.

Let me know which other information you need to know about this device.
Thank You,

The CPU and CPU graphics are both not supported in MacOS. I don't think you can install MacOS on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.