RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm considering this combo:

ASRock B365M Pro4
Intel i5-9400F Coffee Lake

I already have an Asus RX570, RAM, and HD. Does anyone know if the B365 plays nice?

I'm considering this combo:

ASRock B365M Pro4
Intel i5-9400F Coffee Lake

I already have an Asus RX570, RAM, and HD. Does anyone know if the B365 plays nice?

B365 is basically the same as B360 with Windows 7 support added. So if B360 can play nice, chances are B365 should also.

Got it working.

Once this website starts allowing VPN IPs again I might be back to bother typing out how. It's f'ing stupid to require people to be less safe as a condition of using this site.

I built success 10.4.5. Everything work well. Thank you

I have the same motherboard. But my audio is not working right now. Is your audio work? Can you share your EFI up here so I can test your config? Thank you so much.

My spec is:
Asrock B365M Pro4
I5-9400
RX 580

Just bought an ASRock B365m Pro4 Motherboard along with a 9100 CPU. Having trouble reaching installation, any help?

I used the EFI provided but I couldn't get to the setup at all.

No graphics card, i'm just using one single NVMe drive.

Could anybody tell me the steps you took to reach the setup screen?!

This site is still committed to harming its users by not allowing common VPN IP addresses.

It really doesn't matter if one is technically skilled enough to build a hackintosh when one is so technically stupid as to disallow VPN IP addresses.

Thank you so much. My audio is now working with layout-id 18. I have to try every single layout-id until it works. The process is so painful but I'm good to go now.
your mic work with layout-id 18 ?

My new system (soon to be delivered) has Gigabyte B365m board with RX 590 8GB. Has anyone had issues with this board installing OSX? The H370 boards listed in the recommended hardware don't have as many features.

My new system (soon to be delivered) has Gigabyte B365m board with RX 590 8GB. Has anyone had issues with this board installing OSX? The H370 boards listed in the recommended hardware don't have as many features.
I don't know about GB B365M, but I use Asrock B365M Pro4 + RX 580 8GB and it run very smooth with mojave(10.14.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back