HD-4850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello community

I have always worked with windows, however I'm the only one in my family that does. in my home alone As we have an Imac and several Ipads at home I'd like to install mac on my own windows pc, mainly cause we have a lot of mac specific programs and for ipad compatibility. ( it also looks better than windows ) However I'm concerned about my pc hardware:
processor: I3-3220
motherboard: some Asus motherboard
Video card: AMD hd4850
hard disc: Samsung 840 pro SSD
Ram: Hyper x 8gb ram ddr3-1600

So is this hackable and how should my settings be? I'd really appreciate your advice and help and I'd be extremely grateful to you all.

Hello community

I have always worked with windows, however I'm the only one in my family that does. in my home alone As we have an Imac and several Ipads at home I'd like to install mac on my own windows pc, mainly cause we have a lot of mac specific programs and for ipad compatibility. ( it also looks better than windows ) However I'm concerned about my pc hardware:

So is this hackable and how should my settings be? I'd really appreciate your advice and help and I'd be extremely grateful to you all.

Some Asus motherboard doesn't work. Find exactly which model you have and i'm sure somebody will be able to tell you.

Hello community

To find the motherboard, use the free program "CPU-Z" on Windows. You should also put your motherboard model in your profile, like you did with your graphics card.

I was wrong, it's a gigabyte H77-DS3H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back