Contribute
Register

Can i Downgrade in my Hackintosh to Montain Lion 10.8.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
mac
CPU
Graphics
g-force
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys, I downloaded the new multibeast, updated my pc with multibeast, and now he does not pass the screen with the mac logo. With several letters Black. I wanted to return it to version 10.8.1. Could you give me a step-by-step how to do it? Thank you all!

I can't!! I have many final cut projects in my hd... Other solution?

Options:

1 Restore from your back-up

2 install 10.8.1 on another drive and pull over the files you want

3 fix the problem you are having...take a picture of the verbose messages of the start up would be a first step...then you may be able to start up in safe mode or single user mode to fix the problem.

4 It may be possible to erase your s/l/e and when in the ML 10.8.1 installer choose "upgrade"....i wouldn't even try that without a back up nor do I even know if it would work. I thought I read something like that before on somebodies build though.

5 Get a real mac and pull over the files you need...OSX has an automated way of doing that on the first start up.

without any details of your build or problem or anything. good luck finding help. most people, I assume, would be up for #1 or #3....not what you are hoping to do.

Back-ups in the long term do pay off!

I'll take a picture and post it here. I do not understand any of the codes, maybe someone can decipher! CAM00076.jpg
I've tried boot in security mode, but, nothing works.

I'll take a picture and post it here. I do not understand any of the codes, maybe someone can decipher!
I've tried boot in security mode, but, nothing works.
Boot with flag -v and take screenshot.

Ok. Can you understanding?IMG_20130515_183743[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back