Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Sierra
CPU
i5 760
Graphics
gts450
Guys, I installed the high sierra successfully by following the installation guide . But the login window background is gray. And only work with nv_disable=1 . Does gts 450 supported natively? How make it work. I do many things follow the advice. But failed. Help please.

Guys, I installed the high sierra successfully by following the installation guide . But the login window background is gray. And only work with nv_disable=1 . Does gts 450 supported natively? How make it work. I do many things follow the advice. But failed. Help please.

A friend from another site tried many fixes but it doesn't work in High Sierra. It was fine in Sierra, and in windows but wont work in High Sierra. I sent him a gift card to buy a GT710. What is the card ID? I'll poke around a little.

A friend from another site tried many fixes but it doesn't work in High Sierra. It was fine in Sierra, and in windows but wont work in High Sierra. I sent him a gift card to buy a GT710. What is the card ID? I'll poke around a little.
Thank you very much. I don't want to change my card now. If it doesn't work, I will roll back to sierra. Because i don't know will the gt 710 be supported in next version.
Thank you again.

Thank you very much. I don't want to change my card now. If it doesn't work, I will roll back to sierra. Because i don't know will the gt 710 be supported in next version.
Thank you again.

Did you try Clover graphics settings inject Nvidia and NvidianoEFi? Use cursor arrows at boot screen to go to options to graphics and try the different Nvidia settings. There is also a Nvidia single option, try them one at a time and in combinations.

Did you try Clover graphics settings inject Nvidia and NvidianoEFi? Use cursor arrows at boot screen to go to options to graphics and try the different Nvidia settings. There is also a Nvidia single option, try them one at a time and in combinations.
Of course did all methods that I can search. That's why I post for help

How's sierra working on this card?
Coz recently i installed high sierra on my gts-450 and getting same issue u had
Can't see anything on desktop all crackling and distorted images every windows overlapping
Without nv_disable=1 can't work on this

How's sierra working on this card?
Coz recently i installed high sierra on my gts-450 and getting same issue u had
Can't see anything on desktop all crackling and distorted images every windows overlapping
Without nv_disable=1 can't work on this

A lot of older Nvidia cards don’t work in High Sierra. The gt210, gt710 and 8400gs still work but most 400-600 series cards don’t. I think maybe Nvidia isn’t working to update them in the web drivers.

Sir i tried everything to work with gts 450 on highsierra , am i asking here is sierra will work with this graphics?

Sir i tried everything to work with gts 450 on highsierra , am i asking here is sierra will work with this graphics?

Probably, a lot of cards that worked in Sierra don’t work now for High Sierra. I think I have a friend who had same problem with GTX 450 or 550 it works for Sierra and windows but not High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back