Contribute
Register

Can Big Sur boot with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am also guilty by association of the eye candy gang as proven by the pic of my Boot Menu. :)
To me this GUI looks more user friendly instead of the clinical look of the original format which can be easily switched back to the original by the alteration of one word in the config.plist as easy as that.

I totally dig your theme. Mind uploading it or providing the link where you got it?

Glad you liked it and very easy to apply, but I don't want to go against T/M site rules by linking other web sites. Google comes in handy here, as a matter of fact a theme repository just like Clover is in the pipe line and already has quite a few themes not as extensive as Clover, but being added daily by a few Clover theme creators.

Just follow the dortania guide. They have plenty of information for troubleshooting and configuring the config file the various processor platforms such as skylake, coffee lake, comet lake, AMD, etc.

I have OC running smooth for both Big Sur and Catalina on my Comet Lake and has been smooth for several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back