2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys
Can anyone post a detailed guide of installing Catalina on Lenovo YOGA C740 (FHD IPS display Multi-Touch, Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, Intel® UHD Graphics)

Thanks in advanced

Hello guys
Can anyone post a detailed guide of installing Catalina on Lenovo YOGA C740 (FHD IPS display Multi-Touch, Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, Intel® UHD Graphics)

Thanks in advanced

Yesterday I bought Lenovo YOGA C740. I search at net for kexts which have to be installed to clover but I didn't found anything. I tried kexts from Lenovo c730, but after few seconds with the apple logo, screen shows the prohibit logo and shut down. Can anyone guide me which kexts can I install on it?

Last edited:
Hello,
I read and tried to install HighSierra and Catalina, but I cannot even reach the Mac install window.
1. I made a bootable HighSierra usb.
2. I downloaded Clover Configuration to my MacBook, I installed clover to flash drive, kexts and drivers ( attached photos)
3. I manage Bios of Laptop:
Intel Virtual Technology > Disabled
Intel Hyper - Threading Technology > Disabled
Storage > Controller Mode > AHCI mode
Intel Platform Trust technology > Disabled
Intel SGX > Disabled
Secure Boot > Disabled
USB Boot > Enabled
Boot Order > First my flash

4. Finally I run to verbose mode High Sierra Installer and it stuck to AMFLOADTRUSTEDKEYSFROMNVRAM: failed getting nvram.
(previously when was stuck to apple ps2controller I tried to install different VoodooPS2Controller.kext and I got over it. But now I cannot find any solution for failed getting nvram!!!

When I tried to install Catalina it stuck one step behind to Appleps2Controller...

Attachments

• folders1.png
    folders1.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 177
  • folders2.png
    folders2.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20191208_113919.jpg
    IMG_20191208_113919.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 235
  • config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Hello,
I read and tried to install HighSierra and Catalina, but I cannot even reach the Mac install window.
1. I made a bootable HighSierra usb.
2. I downloaded Clover Configuration to my MacBook, I installed clover to flash drive, kexts and drivers ( attached photos)
3. I manage Bios of Laptop:
Intel Virtual Technology > Disabled
Intel Hyper - Threading Technology > Disabled
Storage > Controller Mode > AHCI mode
Intel Platform Trust technology > Disabled
Intel SGX > Disabled
Secure Boot > Disabled
USB Boot > Enabled
Boot Order > First my flash

4. Finally I run to verbose mode High Sierra Installer and it stuck to AMFLOADTRUSTEDKEYSFROMNVRAM: failed getting nvram.
(previously when was stuck to apple ps2controller I tried to install different VoodooPS2Controller.kext and I got over it. But now I cannot find any solution for failed getting nvram!!!

When I tried to install Catalina it stuck one step behind to Appleps2Controller...
try a config,plist from the laptop guide:

try a config,plist from the laptop guide:
Υου mean to replace my config.plist with one of these (as I see the config_UHD630.plist is appropriate)?

unfortunately I couldn't retrieve any information for graphics. I search both in Bios and via systeminfo at command line in windows. I will Try and we will see. Thank you in advanced.

unfortunately I couldn't retrieve any information for graphics. I search both in Bios and via systeminfo at command line in windows. I will Try and we will see. Thank you in advanced.
Windows Device Manager will list it

or if you press f2 and f4 at the clover boot screen (you won't see anything happen) then check misc/preboot.log, it will mention it in there

You could try the config_install.plist from my HP Envy 13 i7-10510u guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back